ونعطر حبر الكلمات بالمسك والعنبر
وننتظر الابداع والتميز انقر هنا للتسجيل
عسل العرب
بكل حب وشوق واحترام
نستقبلكم ونفرش طريقكم بالورد
ونعطر حبر الكلمات بالمسك والعنبر
وننتظر الابداع والتميز انقر هنا للتسجيل
عسل العرب
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

عسل العرب

منتــدى : ترفيهــي - ثقــافــي - اجتمــاعــي

الرئيسيةالاكثر مشاهدةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول
عسل العرب: زورانا الكرام...مرحبا بكم بين زهور الإبداع ورحيق الأخوة وشهد المحبة نورتو منتدانا

The story of me, my heart and you

اذهب الى الأسفل 
3 مشترك
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
*eKo*
**//**عضو جديد**//**
**//**عضو جديد**//**
*eKo*

لبنان
The story of me, my heart and you I_icon_gender_male
عدد المساهمات : 4
تاريخ التسجيل : 21/04/2011

The story of me, my heart and you Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: The story of me, my heart and you   The story of me, my heart and you Emptyالسبت أبريل 23, 2011 2:07 am

السلام عليكم ...

جبتلكم بعض من كتاباتي ...

I was following my eyesight when I ran into you. You bent down to take your heart that fell to the ground during the accident, but took my heart along with it which fell also. With my heart beside yours it began to beat, and with it out of my body I lost control of it. After leading me to you, my eyesight locked your eyes, stopped moving and stored your picture into mind. Then you walked away and with every step I regained a bit of my eyesight. As you disappeared my eyesight was set free again. Since that accident if I wanted to feel my heart, I wished to see you, and if I wanted to captivate my eyesight, I wished to see you.

I realized that without my heart I couldn't be happy whereas I could be sad, likewise without you I couldn't be happy and for lacking the reason of making me happy I am sad. For me seeing you was based upon hope, but for you appearing to me was by your own choice. That was quite unfair since all I wanted was to feel my own heart which you possess then. After thinking with my mind I came out with a plan; since possessing my heart by you makes me eager to see you, maybe somehow I will grab your heart then you will wish to see me and we'll meet so often and each person will be able to feel his heart beats inside the other and become happy having the other in his eyesight.

The plan was: next time I catch you by my eyesight, I will keep tracking you and follow you so you don't slip out of my eyesight, then you'll somehow notice me around you, at that time I will approach you and ask for your heart then as soon as I grab your heart I will run away so you won't ask back for it.

The next time you showed to me I followed you, then approached and before I ask for your heart, I got disturbed by mine felt it within you, stronger than always has been. I almost lost what to say but hardly gathered my words and there; I asked for your heart. That took me a few seconds to come out with, but I finally, finally! I managed to ask for your heart. A few seconds after I asked, you held something with your hand, moved it toward me and said: "here, take it, it's your heart, sorry I didn't mean to take it from you". Oh what did I think, but how could that happen and how sad I felt though I reclaimed my heart.

I asked my heart for the reason that made you turn it back and why he's so sad. He answered me that your heart has been taken by some other person; you couldn't give it to me though. And he told me how sad you were, because you don't have your heart. After what I had heard, I figured out why you took my heart; it was that you thought by stealing my heart you may be able to left your sadness caused by the one who stole yours, but that didn't. So finally it was no problem turning my heart back to me carrying all your sadness. Then, when my heart used to be with you, I could become happy, at least when I saw you. But now, seeing you will just make me sadder.
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
عسل العرب
@@مديرة المنتدى@@
@@مديرة المنتدى@@
عسل العرب

العراق
The story of me, my heart and you I_icon_gender_female
عدد المساهمات : 11618
تاريخ التسجيل : 11/12/2009
العمر : 33
الموقع : بغداد

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: The story of me, my heart and you   The story of me, my heart and you Emptyالسبت أبريل 23, 2011 5:48 am

eko

you are welcome

Beautiful words to tell a sad story.

really I like it

thanks for your efforts

assl

عدل سابقا من قبل عسل العرب في السبت أبريل 30, 2011 4:17 pm عدل 1 مرات
https://assl.ahlamontada.com
*eKo*
**//**عضو جديد**//**
**//**عضو جديد**//**
*eKo*

لبنان
The story of me, my heart and you I_icon_gender_male
عدد المساهمات : 4
تاريخ التسجيل : 21/04/2011

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: The story of me, my heart and you   The story of me, my heart and you Emptyالسبت أبريل 30, 2011 8:05 am

صـــــابني احباط .... اهلين عسل نورتي الموضوع .. محد بيرد
فلسطينية و أفتخر
**//** عضــو فضــي **//**
**//** عضــو فضــي **//**
فلسطينية و أفتخر

العراق
The story of me, my heart and you I_icon_gender_female
عدد المساهمات : 1100
تاريخ التسجيل : 06/02/2011
العمر : 41
الموقع : ww.fees book.com

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: The story of me, my heart and you   The story of me, my heart and you Emptyالسبت أبريل 30, 2011 3:33 pm

[ندعوك للتسجيل في المنتدى أو التعريف بنفسك لمعاينة هذه الصورة]

The story of me, my heart and you
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» My Heart Will Go On
» قصة الحب والعناد thw story of love and ego

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
عسل العرب :: منتدى عذب الكلام-
انتقل الى:  
المواضيع الأخيرة
» حتى لا يسقطَ منتداكم
The story of me, my heart and you Emptyالأحد يوليو 11, 2021 10:39 am من طرف mazen

» البحث عن الروح
The story of me, my heart and you Emptyالأربعاء يونيو 09, 2021 3:23 pm من طرف mazen

» البحث عن الروح
The story of me, my heart and you Emptyالأربعاء يونيو 09, 2021 3:03 pm من طرف mazen

» عودة وبحث عن أحباء
The story of me, my heart and you Emptyالأربعاء يونيو 09, 2021 12:32 pm من طرف mazen

» انثى الكبرياء
The story of me, my heart and you Emptyالأحد يوليو 02, 2017 11:53 am من طرف عسل العرب

» صور نادرة لحيوانات "أعداء" أثناء غفوتها
The story of me, my heart and you Emptyالثلاثاء أبريل 14, 2015 3:27 pm من طرف saly abdo

» هل كلمة أسف تمحي الجرح!
The story of me, my heart and you Emptyالجمعة أبريل 10, 2015 6:28 am من طرف saly abdo

» حلم وكيديا
The story of me, my heart and you Emptyالخميس أبريل 09, 2015 3:38 pm من طرف عسل العرب

» صفي الله ياعلم الرشاد
The story of me, my heart and you Emptyالخميس أبريل 09, 2015 3:23 pm من طرف عسل العرب

» القصة التي ضحك منها سليمان عليه السلام عاما كاملا
The story of me, my heart and you Emptyالخميس أبريل 09, 2015 3:13 pm من طرف عسل العرب